PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Offer innovative solutions to optimize the work of end users
- Prioritize design decisions by conducting user-centric research organizing workshops and interviews with various stakeholders
- Support business analysts in identifying business needs and users and monitoring developments made by distributed teams
- Creation of wireframes, interactive prototypes and designs to test concepts, validate them and provide UX and UI specifications to development teams
- Create online web interfaces with the company’s digital branding and visual patterns and interactive of our internal applications
- Contribute to the evolution of internal visual language with UX and UI experts working on other products.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proven skills with Axure, Omnigraffle or Balsamiq, Sketch or Adobe XD
- Fluent in French and English
- Understanding design systems like Google Material or similar