PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You will work in close collaboration with all type of Designers and other technical teams in order to implement features on a large-scale
- You will follow characteristics at every stage of the development process, from initial design to final support
- You will build efficient and reusable systems
- You will develop highly adaptable, sustainable and efficient products
- You will develop new tools, processes and methodologies
- You will identify and solve performance bottlenecks
- You become a main contributor to the product development
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a degree in Computer Science/Computer Graphics or equivalent
- You have proficiency in object-oriented programming
- You have experience in creating websites