PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You will support digital applications from a technical point of view.
- You will interact with the project leaders, product owners, IT architects, implementation and hosting partners.
- You will gather, document and validate technical specifications be involved in technical ongoing support.
- You will document technical solutions and maintain the knowledge base, in close collaboration with the business analyst(s).
- You will ensure that external partners follow our development guidelines to ensure performance, security and quality.
- You will lead and review load tests and suggesting improvements (Site 24/7, NeoLoad, …)
- You will coordinate and review security tests
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience with development and/or architecture of e-commerce platforms is mandatory for this position. (Implementation/integration of e-commerce websites, payment gateways, integrations of third party software, … .)
- You have 2 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris is a plus.
- Knowledge of Mashery is a plus.
The ideal candidate is familiar with front-end applications (e-commerce & marketing websites, loyalty programs, …) as well as with back-end applications (shopping baskets, promotions engine, cronjobs, related DB’s, API gateway, …) and has a good understanding of web infrastructure (firewall, load balancer, apache, …).