PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
As part of our efforts to improve the quality of the deliverables and the stability of the applications, we are seeking to appoint a 'Transition engineer' (more commonly known as 'Test coordinator'), to be responsible for the planning and monitoring of testing activities for all retail IT initiatives.
As Test Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define the 'Test strategy' in collaboration with experts in the field
- Prepare/define the structure required for each project in the test management tools (Application Lifecycle Management
- Supervise/coach test engineers
- Plan the development of test scenarios and their various implementations
- Organize and facilitate User Acceptance Tests
- Monitor the progress of the work throughout the project
- Ensure regular reporting
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date regression sequence.
The overall objective will be to replace the current tool with a new one. This one will be integrated with the Back-end via API’s or SOAP
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You are interested in the financial industry