PYCOGROUP is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions. Founded in Belgium in 1999, the company employs about 550 people on 4 continents.
We help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously. As of June 2018, we have delivered more than 2500 projects.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
The group has also set up new ventures in Vietnam as the result of partnerships with YellowPepper, Atlassian, Magnolia, Ansarada and MessageMedia.
In other words, we build your digital teams & solutions.
- Consulting & Recruitment - Providing consulting and recruitment services as a specialized digital consulting and recruitment company, focused on building and operating teams designed to suit the clients’ needs
- Web & Mobile Development - providing distributed development services
- B.O.T. Model - Establishing and successfully launching clients’ overseas development subsidiaries under the Build-Operate-Transfer model.
Who are we looking for?
- Swiss B working licence > 3 years or swiss citizenship
- Available ASAP (3 years project)
- EPFL or equivalent
- Business knowledge on Core Banking System
- Behaviour Driven Development
- Automatic tests
- Knowledge of Avaloq
- Knowledge of HP ALM or X-RAY tools
- Test master or UFT
- Hands-on experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Capacity to work independently, excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Open-mindedness and team spirit
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both French and English.
What will be your role?
- Accompany the development and business teams to define together the tests before starting implementation of code (BDD)
- Ensure governance of testing process
- Define together with developers and other test engineers: tests in Gherkin format
- Create automation tests
- Maintain automation tests
What do we offer?
- A significant role within a fast-growing company and sector
- Lots of growth potential and opportunities that cross your way
- A competitive gross salary based on expertise and experience