PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
You will work on the replacement of an application for the brookers.
Team management including prioritization, delegation and review of tasks and deliverables.
Project Team including training, recruiting, research library and internal promotion/communication.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold an University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- You have ore than 5 years solid experience in managing/consulting in large scale projects especially in distribution channels
- You have a Broad knowledge of financial services &/or insurance industry desirable
- You have an excellent understanding of project management control procedures & strategic Planning
- You are fluent in English & French