PYCOGROUP is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions. Founded in Belgium in 1999, the company employs about 550 people on 4 continents.
We help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously. As of June 2018, we have delivered more than 2500 projects.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
The group has also set up new ventures in Vietnam as the result of partnerships with YellowPepper, Atlassian, Magnolia, Ansarada and MessageMedia.
In other words, we build your digital teams & solutions.
- Consulting & Recruitment - Providing consulting and recruitment services as a specialized digital consulting and recruitment company, focused on building and operating teams designed to suit the clients’ needs
- Web & Mobile Development - providing distributed development services
- B.O.T. Model - Establishing and successfully launching clients’ overseas development subsidiaries under the Build-Operate-Transfer model.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for iOS Developers that will be responsible for creating apps on iOS. The developer can write stunning and fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our clients’ products in meaningful ways.
We also accept Freelance Developers.
- 5 + years of experience in software development
- Profound knowledge of iOS
- Strong skills in Objective-C & Swift development, with a focus on performance and testing.
- Good understanding of JAVA.
- Experience with webservices (e.g. exchanging data with JSON) is a must.
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on approach
- Environment: iOS - XCode - Objective C - Swift - Cocoa (Touch) - Java - Spring (Webflow, MVC, …) - testing tools & frameworks - Eclipse - Maven - Subversion / Git / Stash
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in IT
- Flexible, eager to learn and picks up knowledge quickly
- Client oriented and team player
What are you expected to do?
- Write well-designed and documented code
- Integrate existing internal applications together or with newly developed applications.
- You will be responsible for coding and testing applications
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
What do we offer?
- A significant role within a fast-growing company and sector
- Lots of growth potential and opportunities that cross your way.
- A competitive salary package including:
- An attractive gross salary based upon expertise and experience
- Additional net allowances
- A premium car (model depending on your experience)
- Fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Smartphone and unlimited pay plan
- Laptop + internet compensation for home
- Insurance package: hospitalization & pension fund