An energetic and passionate intern who is excited to get hands-on experience in the communications field, assist the communications manager, and work closely with other departments to create an enhanced brand image of PYCO Digital Vietnam as an employer.
Your responsibilities include:
- Propose concepts and coordinate internal events to engage employees
- Execute and manage the logistic and administrative aspects of events
- Propose contents for the internal newsletter and other related articles
- Prepare marketing collateral (posters, banners, pamphlets, brochures, etc.)
- Assist the communications manager on all related communications activities
- Coordinate with designers and other departments to deliver communications campaigns successfully
- Handle a variety of administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the communications agenda.
Research and propose topics related to marketing and communications to share with the team every month in order to both develop yourself and adopt new strategies.
- A recent university graduate, preferably in marketing, communications, or public relations
- Strongly passion for branding & corporate events
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Creative, proactive, positive and professional in manner, hard working
- Basic design skills is a plus.