This role serves as the leader and champion of Delivery for the company and with all PMO functional operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support prospect proposals assigned to the PMO department and sales/account team.
- Be responsible for the establishment and launch of new strategic projects before transfer to the next appropriate DM\PD level (i.e. Delivery Manager, Project Director).
- Oversee all production aspects including productivity, quality, and profitability.
- Take ownership of all product / project deliveries scheduled, including all aspects of people management, project oversight and delivery strategies, execution and risk management.
- Measure delivery metrics across projects for measuring delivery, quality and performance of projects
- Keep a good understanding of the target customers and their business strategies & requirements
Functional Operation Management:
- Establish and maintain the PMO processes, competency, KPIs, reports, training / coaching, leadership, recruitment, evaluation, and other functional activities along with overall company strategy
- Work with the Resource Manager to ensure that the company production resources are allocated and planned effectively for projects.
- Coordinate with other functional heads on the establishment and implementation of the production operation system.
WHO YOU WILL REPORT TO
COO (Chief Operating Officer) and Head of Operations
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline. A relevant master’s degree is a plus
- Language: Excellent in all categories of English (French or other language is a good plus)
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the software / web-based development industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management in the software industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at the manager or director level in program / production management or equivalent experience in the software / web-based / digital development industry with a strong process background in both PMP and Agile
- Broad knowledge (at overview level) of most major web development technologies including Microsoft .NET, JAVA, PHP, and Mobile / Front End
- Strong in technical production management, decision-making, organization, leadership, coaching, and training skills
- Strong in recruitment, human resource management, problem-solving, conflict resolution, negotiation and customer management skills
- Characteristics: excellent leader, goal-oriented, attentive, supportive, decisive, proactive, rational, business-minded, and hard-working
- Ability to form\build trusted relationships\rapport with major accounts.
- Excellent customer experience\service skills and able to train\coach PMO team on this experience.
- Ability to respond appropriately to client queries and deal with escalations in crisis situations
- Excellent presentation skills to stakeholders in person, via phone & online/web
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Team building