Our market spreads across the continents of Europe, America, Africa, Australia, and Asia. We are known for our competitive expertise in providing support for our clients as they conquer the manifold challenges of quality, cost, and timing on their various projects. These international business challenges require talented Project Managers who can communicate well in English and who possess experience in the leadership role.
We are seeking Project Managers with the right kind of potential to join us as key players on our team as we create a whole new level of delivery in the global market.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Be in charge of project proposals, planning, tracking, and delivery (time, quality, and budget)
- Ensure that the project team is making appropriate progress and output on a day-to-day basis
- Be the main contact with the production team
- Generate project reports
Depending on their level of ability, project managers may also be considered for a position in program management:
- Be in charge of the entire program (a combination of several projects belonging to the same account, or of the same market, or falling within a common range of technologies)
- Be the main contact in charge of all communications between the development team, onshore team, and client
THE TEAM STRUCTURE
- The project manager reports directly to the PMO Director
- The project team typically consists of the following roles/resources: PGM & PM, BC and/or BA, TL & TA; Developers: FE, BE, Mobile; QC: Functional & Design
WHAT YOUR PERFORMANCE WILL BE MEASURED ON
- The overall performance of project delivery, including prompt delivery time, quality of deliverables, budget management, and customer satisfaction
- The efficiency of the project team’s operations and services
- The quality of project planning, tracking, and communication
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Management of a project team (4-10 FTE each)
- Communicate with the onshore and global team, including Account Managers, Functional Managers, Project Directors, Technical Experts, etc.
- Accountable for planning, quality, and cost
- Be able to challenge requirements on completion, feasibility, improvements, etc.
- Report generation & timesheet reviewing / tracking
- Language: Advanced skills in English communication (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Fluency in French is considered a strong asset.
- Client-oriented, dynamic, proactive, dedicated, confident, business-minded, self-organized, and hard-working
- Strong and confident in problem-solving, conflict resolution, negotiation and customer management skills
- Capable of cross-cultural communication with English / French speakers
- Bachelor's degree in IT / Software Engineering or Information Systems or a closely related field
- Strong knowledge of project management: budgeting (estimation), planning, monitoring & control, quality management, and communication
- Strong knowledge in the software engineering process (e.g. Agile, Extreme Programming), tools (MS project or equivalents)
- International education background is considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of web / online development with a background in either Agile and/or PMP. Broad knowledge of contemporary web systems, sites and concepts such as social networks, social community, online marketing, e-commerce, CRM, SaaS, Cloud, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in web development and web technologies, in one or more of the following: JAVA, .NET, PHP, Mobile / Front End
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in professional project management in a web development or related industry (digital, interactive, online, etc.)